The Lilac Bloomsday Association presents the 42nd running of the Lilac Bloomsday Run.
The 2018 Fit For Bloomsday Program is sponsored by CHAS Health
This contest is open to all Kindergarten through Fifth grade students who are participants in the Fit for Bloomsday program. The winner's artwork will be used in next year's designs and the winner will also receive gifts, including a $100 check. All entries become the property of Bloomsday and may be used for promotional advertising.
The rules are simple:
1. Use the linked Bloomsday Design Contest form.
2. All entries should be in bright colors (colored marking pens preferred over crayons), with clear print and design elements. When small details are used, they tend to get lost on the page.
3. THE THEME-A picture of you, your family and you, or your friends and you getting Fit for Bloomsday - Fit for Life. Your picture could be you participating in the exercise program, training, or doing a fun run, etc.
4. The words "FIT FOR BLOOMSDAY" or "BLOOMSDAY" need to be included in the design along with your initials.
5. Do not date or include a year on the artwork.
6. Parents signature and other information on bottom of contest form is required.
7. Deadline is May 15, 2018.
All entries should be sent to:
2017 poster design winner Riley DeMasi of Lidgerwood Elementary.
2013 Fit for Bloomsday poster winner:
Vi Do~Trinity Catholic School
2012 Fit for Bloomsday poster winner:
Jessie Mack~Assumption Catholic School